Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Soulmates

So I realized that I left out one of the most important parts that I meant to put in my ruminations from last time:
  • I am convinced that people have more than one soulmate. And I'm not all that sure that you're supposed to be romantically interested in any of them or end up marrying any of them. My idea of a soulmate is someone with whom you can sit down after years of being apart and barely talking (if at all) and it's as if no time has passed at all. You've both moved on with your individual lives, but that connection between you hasn't changed. I'm very fortunate to have several soulmates in my life. I'm sure some know who they are (or at least suspect it), but I'm pretty sure some wouldn't think of themselves that way. For the first time here and I hope not the last: thank you to my soulmates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home