Long Time....
It has been a VERY long time. I just have been ridiculously busy. Here are some things I've been mulling over recently:
-How can someone be so gung-ho for something when you discuss it with them face to face and then completely back out when you are no longer right in front of them?
-We're coming up on a time when I know I'm going to go through a period questioning if I'm good enough. I know that I'm an amazing person and candidate, but is it enough? Only time will tell.
-It amazes me how petty things can tear apart so-called friendships.
-Nothing is more important than family or friends who might as well be family.
-How can someone be so gung-ho for something when you discuss it with them face to face and then completely back out when you are no longer right in front of them?
-We're coming up on a time when I know I'm going to go through a period questioning if I'm good enough. I know that I'm an amazing person and candidate, but is it enough? Only time will tell.
-It amazes me how petty things can tear apart so-called friendships.
-Nothing is more important than family or friends who might as well be family.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home