Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back in the Swing of Things

So my 2nd year has officially begun. I'm actually a little ahead on lectures since a few from this coming week were prerecorded. So maybe this week won't be as much of a rude awakening as I think it will be. Orientation went well, with only a few minor snafoos (like the 1pds not getting their binders during registration). A good time was had at the Gators Welcome event put on by Walgreen's as well. So now they're all welcomed and it's time to get down to business and make sure I at least pass this year.

But right now, I'm headed to a friend's birthday celebration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home