Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Back again

So we're back from Georgia. I was sick nearly the entire time, but I really enjoyed myself. Kristen was a leach again, which still is so cute to me. Between the toys the Davis and Landers children got, I don't know what other toys could possibly exist. I got all kinds of bath stuff and avon stuff (including my ring!) from my relatives. I ate, and ate, and ate LOADS of good food (including grits, biscuits, eggs every morning). Mom's birthday was fun: 11 people (4 under the age of 10) at Sumo's, a hibachi restaurant. SUCH good food and a lot of fun also. Whitney ("Lindsey Jr.") decided to try the steak and chicken and loved it. So much for cheap dinners for Aunt Heather and Uncle Al! The 27th, Mom, Aunt Heather, and I went to Anderson, SC and Athens as usual. Jordan and I exchanged cell phone #'s, so maybe we'll actually stay in touch this time. Got to ride thru Atlanta traffic coming back from Athens. Of course, it was at 10:30 at night, so it wasn't too bad. Still interesting to see 12 lanes of traffic. And then today was the trip back.

Can't wait for lunch tomorrow with Melanie and Kelly and maybe Amanda! A reunion of the freshman year picture participants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home