Gotta love a day off
Thank God I had yesterday off. I went to church (with my dad and brother....I was afraid the church might fall to its foundation) and then took a much needed nap. Closer was SO good; I'm gonna have to buy it when it comes to DVD. It's quite cynical and yet fairly realistic at the same time: everyone playing everyone else. Oh, and for the guys: Natalie Portman as a stripper, where in one scene she's wearing very little at all. Thanks so much Nessa for my Xmas gifts: Ever After and Someone Like You on DVD and lots of MP3 files (plus Affirmation). I love them all!
I had to say goodbye to Rachell last night :( Thanks goodness she came in shortly before I wanted to leave or else I would have been a sobbing idiot. Well, to Rachell: good luck, I hope you're happy and successful with Michael in Ohio.
I'm sure there will be lots of stuff from Closer posted on both the blogs, but here's the first:
"Are you saying that you've never left anyone that you still loved?"
"Nope"
-Closer
I had to say goodbye to Rachell last night :( Thanks goodness she came in shortly before I wanted to leave or else I would have been a sobbing idiot. Well, to Rachell: good luck, I hope you're happy and successful with Michael in Ohio.
I'm sure there will be lots of stuff from Closer posted on both the blogs, but here's the first:
"Are you saying that you've never left anyone that you still loved?"
"Nope"
-Closer

2 Comments:
At 6:41 PM,
Vanessa said…
You're welcome, and THANK YOU for the stuffed cow! I love her lots.
I like how you worded the phrase "successful with Michael". It stood out to me. Maybe it's the business person in me. You know, someone would make a hella load of money writing about critical success factors (CSFs) in love.
At 9:55 PM,
Residenseeeeeee said…
That's funny that you noticed that bc I didn't mean for it to come out that way. I want her to be happy and successful, and I wish her luck with Michael. I didn't mean to put the 2 of them together. Or maybe I did subconciously. Who knows?
Post a Comment
<< Home