Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Monday, December 06, 2004

72 hours and counting...

So EVERYONE has to either watch, tape, or Tivo Oprah on Wednesday. She's re-airing the He's Just Not that Into You episode. I highly recommend it for all females (and males too actually). I will be taping it for future purposes.

Weird that Nice Guy didn't call me today to study Epi. Oh well, his loss. But anyways, I got done with biostats in 30 mins. So 1 down, 3 to go!

Lyrics for today is bc I have heard it 3 times at Jazzercise in the last week, plus twice on the radio, and it's one of my fav karaoke songs. Enjoy!

Well you're a real tough cookie with a long history
Of breaking little hearts like the one in me
That's ok let's see how you do it
Put up your dukes let's get down to it
Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me with your best shot
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away

You come on with a come on you don't fight fair
That's ok see if I care
Knock me down it's all in vain
I get right back on my feet again
Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me with your best shot
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away


Well you're a real tough cookie with a long history
Of breaking little hearts like the one in me
Before I put another notch in my lipstick case
You better make sure you put me in my place
Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me with your best shot
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away

-Pat Benatar "Hit me with your best shot"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home