Less than 48 hours
So Nice Guy said he tried to call me 5 times yesterday, but it kept saying I wasn't reachable. Hmmm, that's weird. I gave him the invitation and directions for the party. I think he might come. OMG, the big thing is that Mark (Kirk's friend who we deviously invited but didn't invite Kirk) emailed Alice back to say that he was coming and wanted directions. He also said he would "bring other guys for the public health girls to pass around" (sounds to me like Kirk might be coming with him). I don't know how I feel about Kirk possibly coming to the party. I knew it was a possibility when we invited Mark. I guess we'll see how good my acting skills are.
So 2 down, 2 to go. Epi wasn't bad either. Let's hope the last 2 go as well as the first 2 did.
Lyrics are in honor of buying Janis Joplin's Greatest Hits CD.
Come on, come on, come on and take it!
Take another little piece of my heart now baby
Break another little piece of my heart now darling
Have another little piece of my heart now baby
You know you got it if it makes you feel good.
-Janis Joplin "Piece of my heart"
So 2 down, 2 to go. Epi wasn't bad either. Let's hope the last 2 go as well as the first 2 did.
Lyrics are in honor of buying Janis Joplin's Greatest Hits CD.
Come on, come on, come on and take it!
Take another little piece of my heart now baby
Break another little piece of my heart now darling
Have another little piece of my heart now baby
You know you got it if it makes you feel good.
-Janis Joplin "Piece of my heart"

1 Comments:
At 1:01 PM,
Vanessa said…
I hope for your sake that you won't have to demonstate your acting skills ;-).
Do you mind if I just borrow your tape of Oprah? I didn't set my VCR before I left this morning...
Oh yeah, and Mike's left for Navy boot camp near Chicago. FYI.
Post a Comment
<< Home