Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Thursday, December 09, 2004

FREEDOM

I am DONE with finals for the semester! Yay!!! And actually, on a positive note, I made a 82 on the final last night, which just barely let me pull out an A in the class. So I think I'm looking at 2 A+'s and 2 A's for the semester. Amazing considering how close I came to screwing it all up. I'm going to Bennigan's in a little while for a much deserved drink....who knows where we might end up after that though.

So the party tomorrow night just starts to seem more and more interesting. There's the possibility that an ex-crush (Dunphy), ex-interest (Kirk), and future interest (Nice guy or whoever else peaks my interest) might all be under the same roof at the same time. But a good time should be had. I just don't wanna do all the prep work that we have to do tomorrow. Oh well, comes with the territory I guess.

"I'm free, I'm free
Things are only as important as I want them to be."
-Jon Secada "I'm Free"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home