A Step Up
So last night at work was better. Still not great, but better. We got people in rushes, and since I had the middle section, my section was empty most of the night. But I should have the busy section tonight, so hopefully it'll be better. Despite it all, I still had fun. I just can't resist a piano bar. :)
On a totally different front, Richie emailed me today telling me that he'll be in Tampa for Christmas. He tells me this after I told him that I wouldn't be in town for the break. He also emails me almost a week after he was supposed to call. LOL, Chapter 2: He's Just Not That Into You if he's not calling you. I'm not stressing about this, but I just kinda went WTF?
Dinner and movie date with Vanessa tomorrow!
"I wanna make the happiness of the world my responsibility."
-Boy Meets World
On a totally different front, Richie emailed me today telling me that he'll be in Tampa for Christmas. He tells me this after I told him that I wouldn't be in town for the break. He also emails me almost a week after he was supposed to call. LOL, Chapter 2: He's Just Not That Into You if he's not calling you. I'm not stressing about this, but I just kinda went WTF?
Dinner and movie date with Vanessa tomorrow!
"I wanna make the happiness of the world my responsibility."
-Boy Meets World

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home