Being an ass
Man, t-minus 6.5 hours til I have my first work shift. I should be excited, but I feel very unprepared for this: I have to iron my tux shirt for tonight, I have to buy a halter tux shirt for tomorrow and Sat, I have to buy a polo shirt for my stupid lunch shift Monday, I have to buy some sort of jacket or sweater to wear over above mentioned halter tux shirt so I don't freeze, and most of all: I still have no tray, so I'll have to find one and steal it. And who/what do I have to thank for all of this: Hurricane Ivan. I can't wait til this damn storm stops affecting everyday life. But I'm gonna try to put a smile on my face and enjoy making money. After all, it should be almost second nature by now. I guess we'll just see.
Anyways, yesterday was so much fun. Bill and I rode to see my house and the beach 3 months after Ivan. Then we went to the Cremary, where I saw Haley Roose and her mother (Haley was in my youth group). Now I know her email address at USF, so maybe we can get together sometime. And of course Sandy had to come by to talk. I was kinda afraid that Bill was bored with talk about old memories. We started to watch Girl Next Door back at the KJB townhouse, but Kelly got home and of course started talking nonstop. After John got home, we went to dinner and came back to watch South Park, Drawn Together, and Daily Show. Jon Stewart's piece on teenage sex was HILARIOUS. I really wish I could have the job for the CDC that interviews teenagers about their sex lives and sex education.
Ok, there are 2 quotes for today, only bc Dawson's Creek has a good one that always applies:
"Have you ever had a day you wish you could live over again?" -DC
"Life is all about ass:
you're either covering it,
laughing it off, kicking it
kissing it, busting it,
trying to get a piece of it,
behaving like one."
-Unknown
Anyways, yesterday was so much fun. Bill and I rode to see my house and the beach 3 months after Ivan. Then we went to the Cremary, where I saw Haley Roose and her mother (Haley was in my youth group). Now I know her email address at USF, so maybe we can get together sometime. And of course Sandy had to come by to talk. I was kinda afraid that Bill was bored with talk about old memories. We started to watch Girl Next Door back at the KJB townhouse, but Kelly got home and of course started talking nonstop. After John got home, we went to dinner and came back to watch South Park, Drawn Together, and Daily Show. Jon Stewart's piece on teenage sex was HILARIOUS. I really wish I could have the job for the CDC that interviews teenagers about their sex lives and sex education.
Ok, there are 2 quotes for today, only bc Dawson's Creek has a good one that always applies:
"Have you ever had a day you wish you could live over again?" -DC
"Life is all about ass:
you're either covering it,
laughing it off, kicking it
kissing it, busting it,
trying to get a piece of it,
behaving like one."
-Unknown

2 Comments:
At 5:03 PM,
Vanessa said…
Ha ha! I also watched that episode of Dawson's Creek this morning. :-D
I maintain that Dawson and Joey should have ended up together.
At 12:17 PM,
Residenseeeeeee said…
I thought Dawson and Joey should have ended up together. However, in the probably 10 times I've seen the reruns, I'm now at peace with Joey and Pacey being together. Of course, my favorite was always Eddie ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home