Happy Happy Joy Joy
I've had loads of fun today. Despite the fact that morning Jazzercise class was cancelled and my pants are ruined due to bleach, it's been a good day. I had lunch with Kelly, Melanie, and Amanda at Olive Garden. So nice to get to catch up with Melanie. Hopefully we'll stay more in touch. Kelly and I went shopping after that and then watched Dr. Phil at their townhouse. Then hurried home to get dressed for Jazzercise. Mary's class is always fun:
Mary: "Which way did you like best"
Dee: "I like it on the floor"
Women in the back: "I like it on the bed"
I decided to go to the PHS-Catholic girls' basketball game at Catholic tonight. I nearly smacked some Catholic girls who were sitting next to me, but I was able to ignore them most of the night. PHS should have won at the last second but the girl missed a layup, and Catholic won in overtime. I didn't realize it was for the championship of the tournament. Oh, and on a sidenote: I almost won the 50-50 raffle w/o paying my dollar. My ticket was 1 number off from the winning ticket. Oh well, at least I didn't pay for it.
5 straight nights of working starts tomorrow. Hopefully I won't get too pissed off and I'll make some good money. But I'll settle for just one of those.
Mary: "Which way did you like best"
Dee: "I like it on the floor"
Women in the back: "I like it on the bed"
I decided to go to the PHS-Catholic girls' basketball game at Catholic tonight. I nearly smacked some Catholic girls who were sitting next to me, but I was able to ignore them most of the night. PHS should have won at the last second but the girl missed a layup, and Catholic won in overtime. I didn't realize it was for the championship of the tournament. Oh, and on a sidenote: I almost won the 50-50 raffle w/o paying my dollar. My ticket was 1 number off from the winning ticket. Oh well, at least I didn't pay for it.
5 straight nights of working starts tomorrow. Hopefully I won't get too pissed off and I'll make some good money. But I'll settle for just one of those.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home