Back to Normalcy
Back to normalcy, at least somewhat. Usual Jazzercise in the morning (not a whole lot of fun because my quad still hurts....when will it go away???) with an interesting set and usual craziness. Got Mark's invitation for the par-tay; his invite was even more fun than ours....how rude! Anyways, I have the Jello and vodka ready to make Jello shots...that's my contribution.
So I need to stop having weird dreams. Last night, it was Dee and a guy she called Sam (note: I have not met Sam and have not even seen a picture of Sam, but she does have a Sam in her life) on a stage performing some sort of classical music. Yes, I'm gonna respond for everyone: WTF??? I have no idea what's causing my weird dreams for the last week or so. I've had random people in them doing even more random things. If anyone has any clue, please let me know.
I LOVE this Jazzercise routine, but didn't know more than 2 lines of the lyrics, so enjoy!
A little late for all the things you didn't say
I'm not sad for you
But I'm sad for all the time I had to waste
'Cause I learned the truth
Your heart is in a place I no longer wanna be
I knew there'd come a day I'd set you free
'Cause I'm sick and tired
Of always being sick and tired
Your love isn't fair
You live in a world where you didn't listen
And you didn't care
So I'm floating, floating on air
No warning of such a sad song
Of broken hearts
My dreams of fairy tales and fantasy, oh
Were torn apart I lost my peace of mind
Somewhere along the way I knew there'd come a time
You'd hear me say
I'm sick and tired
Of always being sick and tired
Your love isn't fair
You live in a world where you didn't listen
And you didn't care
So I'm floating, floating on air
-Anastacia "Sick and Tired"
So I need to stop having weird dreams. Last night, it was Dee and a guy she called Sam (note: I have not met Sam and have not even seen a picture of Sam, but she does have a Sam in her life) on a stage performing some sort of classical music. Yes, I'm gonna respond for everyone: WTF??? I have no idea what's causing my weird dreams for the last week or so. I've had random people in them doing even more random things. If anyone has any clue, please let me know.
I LOVE this Jazzercise routine, but didn't know more than 2 lines of the lyrics, so enjoy!
A little late for all the things you didn't say
I'm not sad for you
But I'm sad for all the time I had to waste
'Cause I learned the truth
Your heart is in a place I no longer wanna be
I knew there'd come a day I'd set you free
'Cause I'm sick and tired
Of always being sick and tired
Your love isn't fair
You live in a world where you didn't listen
And you didn't care
So I'm floating, floating on air
No warning of such a sad song
Of broken hearts
My dreams of fairy tales and fantasy, oh
Were torn apart I lost my peace of mind
Somewhere along the way I knew there'd come a time
You'd hear me say
I'm sick and tired
Of always being sick and tired
Your love isn't fair
You live in a world where you didn't listen
And you didn't care
So I'm floating, floating on air
-Anastacia "Sick and Tired"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home