Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Blog surfing

So I spent some time reading random blogs today. Yeah, I know, not being productive. My pet peeve with reading these blogs is that so few people use BASIC English grammar. How is someone able to be intelligent enough to make enough money to have a computer and internet access but not be able to use proper grammar? Ugh! But I managed to see the video for "True" on one of the blogs; that was fun.

The best quote I found:
"I have a right to my anger, and I don't want anybody telling me I shouldn't be, that it's not nice to be, and that something's wrong with me because I get angry." - Maxine Waters

A fun little quiz I found on a blog:
3 screen names you have:
1. soapbox50
2. Pollackfan50 (never used, but I still love him)
3. does not exist (I had a 3rd one a few years ago but I don't remember it)

3 things you like about yourself:
1. my hands & feet (I get to include them together bc Matt Thomas did so many years ago)
2. my stomach
3. my ability to analyze things to death

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. my hesitation to try new things
2. my chest (that's a dislike, not a hate)
3. my ability to analyze things to death

3 parts of your heritage:
1. Native American (Cherokee)
2. British (related to Queen Elizabeth I)
3. Irish

3 things that scare you:
1. anything popping out at me (particularly arthropods or snakes)
2. failure
3. any sort of crime (particularly rape and stalking)

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Avon "L" ring (God I love that thing)
2. deodorant
3. water

3 things you’re wearing right now:
1. favorite jeans
2. black shirt
3. purple slippers

3 of your favorite songs at present:
1. Points of Authority/ 99 Problems/ One Step Closer- Jay Z and Linkin Park
2. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
3. The Entertainer - Billy Joel

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. having a relationship for longer than 2 months (haha, any takers?)
2. visiting Las Vegas
3. having a job and some sort of income

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. to just be held sometimes
2. good kissing (didn't realize how important that was until I kissed a REALLY bad kisser)
3. trust and honesty (although that should be #1)

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. eyes
2. muscular upper body (not a body builder but still built)
3. smile

3 things you just can’t do:
1. move on quickly
2. be a girly girl
3. turn my back on my DAWGS (even though my boy will be in the NFL next year)

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. listening to music
2. Jazzercise
3. "occasionally I can be caught dancing to Britney"

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. hear from Kelly so I can go to Gainesville
2. drink some water
3. you know that stupid fantasy where the guy who broke your heart comes running up to you and tells you he's made the biggest mistake of his life and wants you back? I want to hear that

3 careers you’re considering:
1. professor of epidemiology
2. research associate
3. director of health dept

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Costa Rica
2. Cuba
3. Argentina

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. become a mother (husband/no husband)
2. be satisfied with my life
3. 10 minutes with Brad Pitt (or some other good looking male celebrity...not all that picky)

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. Nessa
2. JLo
3. whoever else wants to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home