Happy Happy Birthday
Wahoo! I'm done with working for this break! Bout freakin time. I only wanted to make $12 last night, but I made $60, which really surprised me. I guess there were more people than I thought during the game. As much as this pains me to do, congrats to the Auburn nation on a perfect season. I will join the rest of the country in saying that we need a playoff. To go undefeated in the SEC deserves at least a chance at the national title.
BARE ball was fun even though it wasn't nearly as crowded as it has been the last 2 years. I ended up having 4 shots and champagne in less than 2 hours. Thank God I had to clean up or I would not have been able to drive home. And I danced with Troy a couple times...that was loads of fun! Tyler and Lauren were in town and came also. I hope Lauren's teaching job at Fountainebleau HS goes well. I can't wait for the employee party tonight!
As for some advice I have given in the last day or so, I really meant it. It's hard enough to figure out our own thoughts, wishes, and wants, let alone someone else's. Trying to understand someone is extremely difficult and most of the time not worth the time you put into it. If a person wants you to know something, s/he will let you know it. If s/he acts in a way that is bizarre and s/he doesn't explain it, then maybe it should always remain a mystery. Live your life, move on. If it's meant to be, then s/he won't keep it a secret and won't put it off another day. Of course, this is much easier said than done. But good luck with it, keep hope alive, and most of all try to learn when He's Just Not That Into You (or she as the case may be).
Oh yeah: Happy 23rd Bday to Vanessa!!! Love ya Ness!
BARE ball was fun even though it wasn't nearly as crowded as it has been the last 2 years. I ended up having 4 shots and champagne in less than 2 hours. Thank God I had to clean up or I would not have been able to drive home. And I danced with Troy a couple times...that was loads of fun! Tyler and Lauren were in town and came also. I hope Lauren's teaching job at Fountainebleau HS goes well. I can't wait for the employee party tonight!
As for some advice I have given in the last day or so, I really meant it. It's hard enough to figure out our own thoughts, wishes, and wants, let alone someone else's. Trying to understand someone is extremely difficult and most of the time not worth the time you put into it. If a person wants you to know something, s/he will let you know it. If s/he acts in a way that is bizarre and s/he doesn't explain it, then maybe it should always remain a mystery. Live your life, move on. If it's meant to be, then s/he won't keep it a secret and won't put it off another day. Of course, this is much easier said than done. But good luck with it, keep hope alive, and most of all try to learn when He's Just Not That Into You (or she as the case may be).
Oh yeah: Happy 23rd Bday to Vanessa!!! Love ya Ness!

1 Comments:
At 1:06 AM,
Vanessa said…
Thank you, thank you very much! I had a great time at lunch today. I wish that we could do this more often. You're going to have to get a job in Tampa so that we can when I come down there for grad school :-D.
Post a Comment
<< Home