In with 2005
So it's 2005 now. Wonder how long it'll take me to get used to writing that. New Year's Day was loads of fun. Woke up at an absurdly early 8:45, but got ready and went to New York Nick's with Dad to watch the game. We tried really hard to give it away, but we won 24-21. And my boy had a sack and fumble recovery on the same play. What a way to end a fantastic Bulldog career. I'm gonna miss him next year.
Oh, and on New Year's Eve, I got not one, but TWO phone calls at midnight. Granted, it was Matt and Megan (and a very drunk Megan I might add), but I felt so special that two people thought of me at midnight. I'm so loved. :)
BARE ball tonight. Hopefully I'll make loads of money. I need to make at least $157 to pay for the paintings I bought today (don't worry Ness, yours will of course be the most special!). I think I'm gonna see my cousins here in a little bit, which should be fun. Hehe, and I have to be at work at 6:30, so I have a reason to leave whenever I feel like it (don't judge unless you've met my ex-aunt).
Oh, and on New Year's Eve, I got not one, but TWO phone calls at midnight. Granted, it was Matt and Megan (and a very drunk Megan I might add), but I felt so special that two people thought of me at midnight. I'm so loved. :)
BARE ball tonight. Hopefully I'll make loads of money. I need to make at least $157 to pay for the paintings I bought today (don't worry Ness, yours will of course be the most special!). I think I'm gonna see my cousins here in a little bit, which should be fun. Hehe, and I have to be at work at 6:30, so I have a reason to leave whenever I feel like it (don't judge unless you've met my ex-aunt).
Two quotes from last night at work. The first is my response to being tipped $.20 on a $25.80 bill; the second is a girl's response to hearing the song with the lyrics "Locked up, won't let me out"
- "There is a special place in hell for people who tip .775%"
- "Oh, this song reminds me of the guy I was dating who's now in jail!"

1 Comments:
At 9:26 PM,
Vanessa said…
I'm sorry that I didn't call you at midnight on New Year's. I should have, at least to leave a voicemail saying Happy New Year. Well, here's my HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!
It's a good thing you bought those paintings because I have absolute zilch left in the creativity tank. I started a painting for you and realized how out of practice I was in the painting department. So I'm going to have to delay my painting for you for a while so I can make sure that I create one that is worthy of being hung on a wall. I'm so ashamed. I don't know what happened to me. I think it's gotta do with still being drained from this past semester...Not to worry, I'm not painting another painting for any one else until I get yours finished.
Post a Comment
<< Home