Today's props
Today's props go to both Rocky (the USF mascot) and the 2 guys sitting across the court from me at the USF women's basketball game today. They made the game much more interesting since we blew out Cincinnati. I can't wait for the men's USF-Cincy matchup (it'll be on ESPN2, but I'll send a reminder closer to time). A Cincy player got called for a foul from basically just handchecking the USF player, and the Cincy coach was yelling at the ref. The response from one of the guys on the other side of the court was fantastic:
"Yeah coach I don't understand it either. I wouldn't want to take my hand off her!"
Oh, and minor props go to the 2 mothers in front of me who were embarrassing the hell out of their preteen daughters by dancing to hip hop music during timeouts. I told the girls that someday they would learn to appreciate a mom who's cool enough to dance to contemporary music. I don't think they believed me though.
Other than that, nothing else is going on. Tomorrow starts the new semester. Woohoo (note sarcasm).
"Yeah coach I don't understand it either. I wouldn't want to take my hand off her!"
Oh, and minor props go to the 2 mothers in front of me who were embarrassing the hell out of their preteen daughters by dancing to hip hop music during timeouts. I told the girls that someday they would learn to appreciate a mom who's cool enough to dance to contemporary music. I don't think they believed me though.
Other than that, nothing else is going on. Tomorrow starts the new semester. Woohoo (note sarcasm).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home