Yeah Yeah Yeah
So that last post was right after Kelly called me. I'm still in shock that one of my high school friends is having a baby. But I have 9 months to get used to it I guess!
Anybody find it interesting that the only time my phone has rung all day was at 9am to tell me about a pregnancy?
Here is a mess of quotes from the last week or so:
Brendon: "I don't want to see you go because now I have to do my own addition!"
George: "You understand that everyone has really been honored to work with you over the last few years."
Marilyn: "Let's count the boob jobs!"
Mark: "I couldn't have the party this weekend because I had to go to a strip club."
I'll hopefully be more creative later.
Anybody find it interesting that the only time my phone has rung all day was at 9am to tell me about a pregnancy?
Here is a mess of quotes from the last week or so:
Brendon: "I don't want to see you go because now I have to do my own addition!"
George: "You understand that everyone has really been honored to work with you over the last few years."
Marilyn: "Let's count the boob jobs!"
Mark: "I couldn't have the party this weekend because I had to go to a strip club."
I'll hopefully be more creative later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home