Not my Britney, but it'll do
Life can become so uneventful so quickly. I sort of like that right now in my life. Bennigan's SUCKED last night due to a really crappy band. We left after only 1 drink. Tonight I'm going to Jane's and then to Hyde Park somewhere. Should be a good time. Kelly, John, and Brad are going to Gville tomorrow, so I might go up there and meet them so that Kelly can have some other estrogen around (although I'm sure there's enough in her now to count for 3 women). Then Sunday is swing dancing. Busy weekend and I didn't plan it to be that way! Oh well, that's what I get for being popular (ha!).
Ok, I'm gonna post these lyrics bc until a couple months ago I had never really paid attention to what she actually says in the song. You must read the lyrics...no dancing allowed (especially you JLo!)
Oh baby, baby
How was I supposed to know
That something wasn't right here
Oh baby baby
I shouldn't have let you go
And now you're out of sight, yeah
Show me, how you want it to be
Tell me baby
'Cause I need to know now what we've got
My loneliness is killing me
I must confess, I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time
Oh baby, baby
The reason I breathe is you
Boy you got me blinded
Oh baby, baby
There's nothing that I wouldn't do
That's not the way I planned it
Show me, how you want it to be
Tell me baby
'Cause I need to know now what we've got
My loneliness is killing me
I must confess, I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time
I must confess that my loneliness
Is killing me now
Don't you know I still believe
That you will be here
And give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time
-Britney "Baby One More Time"
Ok, I'm gonna post these lyrics bc until a couple months ago I had never really paid attention to what she actually says in the song. You must read the lyrics...no dancing allowed (especially you JLo!)
Oh baby, baby
How was I supposed to know
That something wasn't right here
Oh baby baby
I shouldn't have let you go
And now you're out of sight, yeah
Show me, how you want it to be
Tell me baby
'Cause I need to know now what we've got
My loneliness is killing me
I must confess, I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time
Oh baby, baby
The reason I breathe is you
Boy you got me blinded
Oh baby, baby
There's nothing that I wouldn't do
That's not the way I planned it
Show me, how you want it to be
Tell me baby
'Cause I need to know now what we've got
My loneliness is killing me
I must confess, I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time
I must confess that my loneliness
Is killing me now
Don't you know I still believe
That you will be here
And give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time
-Britney "Baby One More Time"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home