Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

First week done?

So I'm done with the in-class courses for the week. Jury's still out on how I'm going to like this. And I think I'm going to spend maybe $100 on books for the semester. I'll figure that out for sure tomorrow. It's sad that I'm done with my classes for the first week and I haven't even bought the books. That's a first. What does that mean?

Booked my tickets for home for Feb 16-20 so that I can see Troy before he leaves for the army. That still blows my mind. But I want to see him before he leaves in the event that I never see him again. This is why I have refused to date a military guy!!!

And because JLo picked the letter, here's a Billy Joel song.

Friday night I crashed your party
Saturday I said I'm sorry
Sunday came and trashed me out again
I was only having fun wasn't hurting anyone
And we all enjoyed the weekend for a change
I've been stranded in the combat zone
I walked through Bedford Stuy alone
Even rode my motorcycle in the rain
And you told me not to drive
But I made it home alive
So you said that only proves that I'm insane
You may be right
I may be crazy
But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for
Turn out the light
Don't try to save me
You may be wrong for all I know
But you may be right

Remember how I found you you there
Alone in your electric chair
I told you dirty jokes until you smiled
You were lonely for a man
I said take me as I am
'Cause you might enjoy some madness for a while
Now think of all the years you tried to
Find someone to satisfy you
I might be as crazy as you say
If I'm crazy then it's true
That it's all because of you
And you wouldn't want me any other way
You may be right
I may be crazy
But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for
It's too late to fight
It's too late to change me
You may be wrong for all I know
But you may be right
-"You May Be Right" Billy Joel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home