Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Thursday, April 28, 2005

For Kim

So today was, well, interesting. We had a stripper after Jazzercise for Kim, and they made me dance with him. Pictures were taken and apparently my face was beat red. So I guess I'll see when the pictures are developed. Then it was on to Chili's for margaritas and lunch. Mine didn't come in 2 smaller mugs but in one enormous glass. And it was heavy on the tequila and light on the strawberry...not my ideal strawberry margarita. Oh well.

I got a letter from the IRS saying I filled out my income tax form wrong. And yes, I did, but here's the kicker: I owe them almost $90. Explain to me how someone who in the eyes of the government makes below the poverty line and still has to pay the government. I truly think that if this is the truth, then it is a very very fucked up portion of our tax code. I would say I want to move somewhere, but I'm afraid to know what kind of taxes I'd have to pay in another country since I would be considered "rich" there.

Ugh, but I guess on a more fun note, here is the song that the slut made famous last summer. I seriously disinfected the chair she used before touching it every Thurs night.

Says he wants you, he says he needs you
It's real talk, then why not make him wait for you
If he really wants you, if he really needs you
Really got to have you
Take your time and feel him out
When he's a good boy. I mean a really really good boy
Why not let him lay with you
That's when you give it to him good
Dip it low Pick it up slow
Roll it all around Poke it out let your back roll
Pop pop pop that thing
Ima show you how to make your man say "Ooo"
Dip it low Pick it up slow
Roll it all around Poke it out let your back roll
Pop pop pop that thing
Ima show you how to make your man say "Ooo"
You getting bold, he growin' cold
It's just the symptoms of young love growin' old
You think it's time
And you're thinking of leaving but give it time
It's late at night, he's coming home
Meet him at the door with nothin' on
Take him by the hand, let him know it's on
If you understand me, yall come on
All my ladies wind it up
If you know just how to move (mooove)
All my fellas jump behind
And show her what you want to do (show her what you got daddy)
Dip it low Pick it up slow
Roll it all around Poke it out let your back roll
Pop pop pop that thing
Ima show you how to make your man say "Ooo"

-Christina Milian "Dip it Low"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home