May already
Damn it's May already. Hard to believe. I'm going home Thurs, actually flying one way since Ryan wants to come down here for a few days, and I'll just ride back with him. Let's hope we don't get in a fight around Crestview and have to ignore each other the rest of the way.
The weekend was a lot of fun. Chinese takeout at Joe's before going to Peabody's for drinks and trivia. Not so pleased at my performance in trivia though. There might have to be a rematch. Yesterday was the Tulane-USF game where my back and shoulders got fried. Oh well. But the game went to extra innings even though we left after the 9th. We were walking back to the car and almost got hit by a foul ball, which Joe of course went running after. So I now have a foul ball from a Tulane-USF game. Yippee. And then it was back to writing the paper, which is now emailed in! Now I get to stress about Comp Apps tomorrow and Vectors Tues.
I heard this new Avril song this morning on the radio. It's not very Avril-like, so maybe that's why I liked it.
I looked away then I look back at you
You try to say the things that you can't undo
If I had my way I'd never get over you
Today's the day I pray that we make it through
Make it through the fall
Make it through it all
And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I don't want to talk about it
Cuz I'm in Love With you
You're the only one,I'd be with till the end
When I come undone you bring me back again
Back under the stars
Back into your arms
And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I don't want to talk about it
Cuz I'm in Love With you
Wanna know who you are
Wanna know where to start
I wanna know what this means
Wanna know how you feel
Wanna know what is real
I wanna know everything, everything
-Avril Lavigne "Fall to Pieces"
The weekend was a lot of fun. Chinese takeout at Joe's before going to Peabody's for drinks and trivia. Not so pleased at my performance in trivia though. There might have to be a rematch. Yesterday was the Tulane-USF game where my back and shoulders got fried. Oh well. But the game went to extra innings even though we left after the 9th. We were walking back to the car and almost got hit by a foul ball, which Joe of course went running after. So I now have a foul ball from a Tulane-USF game. Yippee. And then it was back to writing the paper, which is now emailed in! Now I get to stress about Comp Apps tomorrow and Vectors Tues.
I heard this new Avril song this morning on the radio. It's not very Avril-like, so maybe that's why I liked it.
I looked away then I look back at you
You try to say the things that you can't undo
If I had my way I'd never get over you
Today's the day I pray that we make it through
Make it through the fall
Make it through it all
And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I don't want to talk about it
Cuz I'm in Love With you
You're the only one,I'd be with till the end
When I come undone you bring me back again
Back under the stars
Back into your arms
And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I don't want to talk about it
Cuz I'm in Love With you
Wanna know who you are
Wanna know where to start
I wanna know what this means
Wanna know how you feel
Wanna know what is real
I wanna know everything, everything
-Avril Lavigne "Fall to Pieces"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home