Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Sunday, July 31, 2005

FPHA and other bullshit

So I am back from Sarasota. FPHA was "remarkably mediocre" as Alan said. I did make a contact to use for my special project when I need it in the spring though, so that was good. And the play did go well, even though the script was complete crap. It was written by the director of Pasco County's Health Dept (MD, MPH) and it's so obvious he can't write. What's really sad is that it won a local writing award. I think I could have done better when I was in high school.

McDermott gave me a B in the Germany course. I'm so pissed off I could really kill him (or maybe egg his house, he does live in my neighborhood). I hate that the lowest grade I've ever gotten is in such a bullshit class. But I'm working on fighting it. I hope to meet with him this week to discuss it. Maybe it'll help. But I can't take it lying down.

Other than that, went to see Must Love Dogs Friday with Joe (his idea, not mine). I really did like it. It reveals so much about online dating that I thankfully did not have to experience. Oh, and I'm addicted to "Hooking Up" on Thurs nights on ABC as well. The girl Amy really needs to take more medication than what they're giving her. Anyways, it's fun to watch.

I will post more tomorrow or Tues. I head out to Cali on Thurs for the ACSWP working group meeting.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home