Beware of Tylenol PM
So maybe I'm caught up on sleep. I've been trying to write the paper for my Germany class, but I only have one page, and it has to be four (well, my portion of it should be about four pages). It's about sex ed in American schools. Not that difficult, but there are thousands of articles about it, so it's hard to figure out what to use and not to use, and I don't have time to read all of them to figure it all out. UGH!!!!!
Anyways, I met Joe's mom Monday. She seemed really nice, and Joe said I passed the test from both parents. I played poker with Joe's dad and brother. I beat his dad, but James got me. It felt good to play again. I miss the weekly poker nights. Ooh, and I'm gonna get to eat the leftover from dinner Mon night that Joe's parents paid for. We ate at Johnny Carino's and I had the best chicken parmesan ever. Damn I'm drooling already. Just as a word of precaution, and I'm not going to elaborate any further than this: beware of taking Tylenol PM. It severely hampers any sexual activities that might happen the next morning.
Other than that stuff, I've been trying to get myself mentally ready to go to the DR. How do you prepare yourself for spending 6 weeks in a foreign country where you have to speak a foreign language and live a totally different lifestyle? If I figure it out, I'll let you know.
This is such a pretty song. Enjoy.
Look around you, look up here
Take time to make time, make time to be there
Look around, be a part
Feel for the winter, but don't have a cold heart
And I love you best
You're not like the rest
You're there when I need you
You're there when I need
I'm gonna need you
A long time ago I had a lady to love
She made me think of things I never thought of
Now she's gone and I'm on my own
A love song has come into my mind
A love song, it was there all the time
So lady let me take a look at you now
You're there on the dance floor, making me want you somehow
Oh lady, I think it's only fair I should say to you
"Don't be thinkin' that I don't want you, 'cause maybe I do."
Look around, come to me
I have no answers, but know where I wanna be
I look around, play a part
I was born in the winter and cooled by a warm heart
And I love you best
You're not like the rest
You're there when I need you
You're there when I need
I'm gonna need you
So lady, let me take a look at you now
You're there on the dance floor, making me want you somehow
Oh lady, I think it's only fair I should say to you
"Don't be thinkin' that I don't want you, 'cause maybe I do,
Don't be thinkin' that I don't want you, lady I do."
-Little River Band "Lady"
Anyways, I met Joe's mom Monday. She seemed really nice, and Joe said I passed the test from both parents. I played poker with Joe's dad and brother. I beat his dad, but James got me. It felt good to play again. I miss the weekly poker nights. Ooh, and I'm gonna get to eat the leftover from dinner Mon night that Joe's parents paid for. We ate at Johnny Carino's and I had the best chicken parmesan ever. Damn I'm drooling already. Just as a word of precaution, and I'm not going to elaborate any further than this: beware of taking Tylenol PM. It severely hampers any sexual activities that might happen the next morning.
Other than that stuff, I've been trying to get myself mentally ready to go to the DR. How do you prepare yourself for spending 6 weeks in a foreign country where you have to speak a foreign language and live a totally different lifestyle? If I figure it out, I'll let you know.
This is such a pretty song. Enjoy.
Look around you, look up here
Take time to make time, make time to be there
Look around, be a part
Feel for the winter, but don't have a cold heart
And I love you best
You're not like the rest
You're there when I need you
You're there when I need
I'm gonna need you
A long time ago I had a lady to love
She made me think of things I never thought of
Now she's gone and I'm on my own
A love song has come into my mind
A love song, it was there all the time
So lady let me take a look at you now
You're there on the dance floor, making me want you somehow
Oh lady, I think it's only fair I should say to you
"Don't be thinkin' that I don't want you, 'cause maybe I do."
Look around, come to me
I have no answers, but know where I wanna be
I look around, play a part
I was born in the winter and cooled by a warm heart
And I love you best
You're not like the rest
You're there when I need you
You're there when I need
I'm gonna need you
So lady, let me take a look at you now
You're there on the dance floor, making me want you somehow
Oh lady, I think it's only fair I should say to you
"Don't be thinkin' that I don't want you, 'cause maybe I do,
Don't be thinkin' that I don't want you, lady I do."
-Little River Band "Lady"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home