Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Sleep deprivation

Yesterday was lots of fun, minus the doing the Intl Health final exam. Oh well, it's done, so I'm done with the spring. Hooray. My hair got did, so I'm blonde again. Got many compliments on the hair during the course of the day too.

Relay for Life was fun. Hung out with mom, Mrs. Daniel, and Mrs. Schneider, along with some 40 PHS students. Walked some laps and contributed to the PHS team getting the award of most laps walked! We're so good. But I'm waiting to hear what happened after I left; apparently, my mom had several police investigations into the students. It's apparently so bad that my mom is never doing a student team again. Can't wait to get that story from her.

Then it was off to Seville with Kelly and John and John's friend/coworker Robert. Aside from Kelly getting pissed at John bc he was getting jealous, it was a very fun night. I'm concerned about Michelle though: there's some suspicion that she's cheating on Troy while he's at boot camp. That makes me so sick to my stomach to even think about. Brendon moved in with Rikki- such a big step for him. That's about all the dirt I got. I'll go up there Sun night, so maybe I can talk more to Brendon and to George as well.

Yes, everyone's gonna know this song. It kinda grew on me and I now like it.

Well it's early in the morning and my heart is feeling lonely
Just thinkin bout you baby got me twisted in the head
And I dont know how to take it but it's driving me so crazy
I dont know if it's right I'm tossin turning in my bed
It's 5 oclock in the morning and I still can't sleep
Thinkin bout your beauty it makes me weak
I'm feeling hopeless in my home
I dont know what to do but I think I'm in love
Amor, no es amor (if this aint love)
Then what am I feeling (what am I doing wrong)
Amor, no es amor (if this aint love)
Is this an illusion that I have in my heart?
Now I know you're not my lady I'm just tryin to make this righ
tI dont know what to do I'm going out of my mind
So baby if you let me could I get you to say maybe we could ride together
We could do this all nite now I dont care if u got a man
Baby I wish you'd understand
Cuz I know he can't love you right, quite like I can
It's 5 oclock in the morning and I still can't sleep
Thinkin bout your beauty it makes me weak
I'm feeling hopeless at home
I dont know what to do but I think I'm in love
Hold up let me dream, shorty got me feelin less supreme
Where my candy, where my cream
Got your boy feel less supreme
Hold up wait a minute baby you so damn independent
Loving everything your representing
Got alot of money, I love to spend it
And thats whats up and I dont care what people scream
You're my blessin when I'm stressin
My superfly beauty queen I'm gonna keep it saucy
Cuz my money know how I do, we go rendez-vous, mi corazon belongs to you
-Frankie J "Obsession (no es amor)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home