Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Finals Week

So this week has been not so fun. I had a paper and individual project due Monday, and both those went well I think. Yesterday was my Vectors final, which was pretty hard. But that's my own fault since I didn't look at one of the powerpoints right before the exam. I would have been fine if I had done that. So now I'm just waiting to compile all the questions for the Intl Health final that's due Fri. Then I will be FREE! Until I have to do stuff for Germany and the DR of course.

I'm such a dork. ("How much of a dork are you?") I took a new version of the GRE today for the benefit of ETS. I finish my final exams (basically) and then I chose to take another test. But if I had known it was only verbal questions, I might not have done it. I thought I was gonna get to play with math questions, but no. My head started hurting halfway thru it all and it still hurts. Oh well, at least I got paid $35 for my 1.5 hours of "work."

I leave EARLY in the morning for Pcola. I should be touching down at about 9:30 CDT, so long as I make the connection in Atlanta and everything. Can't wait for this weekend; it should be lots of fun. I really wish I had gotten my mom Paul McCartney tix though. I'm such a bad daughter.

Tonight should be loads of fun. First, 1 month anniversary dinner with Joe (still can't believe it's already been a month). Then out to Howl at the Moon with a very strange assortment of people. Those that I know are going are me, Kristin, Alan, and Candace, but the possibles are Jane, Whitney, Sona, and Andrew. If all 8 of us go, it will be the strangest group of PH students out together I think. But it should be fun. I enjoy myself at a piano bar all by myself; company just adds to it.

I've been meaning to put this up for a few weeks now, but here it is; I'm sure everyone knows it by now.

One more kiss could be the best thing
But one more lie could be the worst
And all these thoughts are never resting
And you're not something I deserve
In my head there's only you now
This world falls on me
In this world there's real and make believe
And this seems real to me
You love me but you don't know who I am
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
And you love me but you don't know who I am
So let me go
Let me go
I dream ahead to what I hope for
And I turn my back on loving you
How can this love be a good thing
When I know what I'm goin through
In my head there's only you now
This world falls on me
In this world there's real and make believe
And this seems real to me
You love me but you don't know who I am
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
And you love me but you don't know who I am
So let me go
Let me go

And no matter how hard I try
I can't escape these things inside I know
When all the pieces fall apart
You will be the only one who knows
-3 Doors Down "Let Me Go"

1 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Vanessa said…

    1 month anniversary ... I guess this means you guys are officially together? (Labels, *gasp*). I'm so out of the loop. But we can talk more about it when we finally meet up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home