Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Pcola return

Back in Pensacola. No problems with the connection; in fact, only had to go about 4 gates down. I got to the gate BEFORE they started boarding. Impressive I must say. My issue with the flight from ATL to PNS (besides the horribly uncomfortable seat) was that an African-American obese man got moved into business class simply bc he was obese. I think I could be justified with writing a letter to Airtran and complaining that he got a free upgrade whereas I would have had to pay $35. What do yall think?

Got Hardees when Ry picked me up. Ry made me turn down a Mexican lunch invite from Dad and his work friends since he didn't wanna drive me out there. Boo; I wanted a strawberry margarita. Maybe we can do that for dinner.

So here's to the start of a good 5 day break at home.

Ness, was this what we karaoked to the very first time or was it "He Loves U Not"?

She stole your heart, only did it because she could
Chewed you up and spat you out
That girl never was no good
Baby I will never do that, I'll love you faithfully
But your suspicious mind thinks I'm gonna repeat her story
She's making you crazy, making you a wreck
Making you follow me, making me a suspect
You seem to think I'm playing her game
Don't you know my name
That was her, this is me, we're as different as can be
She and I are nothing alike, you're confusing day with night
That was then, this is now
You wanna trust me, but you don't know how
I'm never gonna mess around,
Set you down, can't you see
That was her and baby this is me
Stop making me feel bad I'm the best thing you ever had
The only thing I'm guilty of is giving you too much love
She's making you crazy, making you a wreck
Making you follow me, making me a suspect
You seem to think I'm playing her game
Don't you know my name

That was her, this is me, we're as different as can be
She and I are nothing alike, you're confusing day with night
That was then, this is now
You wanna trust me, but you don't know how
I'm never gonna mess around,
Set you down, can't you see
That was her and baby this is me

Don't suffocate me, give me some space
Don't make me pay for all her mistakes
Believe in the love that's in my kiss
Don't say things that don't exist
-Dream "This is Me"

1 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Vanessa said…

    It was definitely "He Love U Not". But I've always liked "This Is Me" much more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home