Tampa again
Back in Tampa. Got back yesterday in record time, 6 hours, thanks to Ryan's fast driving. Grabbed dinner and a shower then went to Joe's for the evening.
Explain to me how I managed to go to Cordova Mall twice in 3 days. I really think I've reverted to middle school activities. But anyway, Kelly liked her gift and her dinner (mmm...Smokey Bones). Been a while since I had some good BBQ.
So far, 3 A's for the spring semester, including Vectors which I was worried about. Sounds good except all of them could have easily been A+'s. Oh well.
I've loved this song since I first heard it. So pretty. Btw, the coolest CD ever would be all the songs that I've posted lyrics to on here (well, the coolest couple of CD's since I know there are more than 20 songs on here).
There's times where I want something more, someone more like me
There's times when this dress rehearsal seems incomplete
But, you see the colors in me like no one else
And behind your dark glasses you're, you're something else
You’re really lovely
Underneath it all
You want to love me
Underneath it all
I’m really lucky
Underneath it all
You’re really lovely
You know some real bad tricks and you need some discipline
But, lately you’ve been trying real hard and giving me your best
And, you give me the most gorgeous sleep that I’ve ever had
And when it’s really bad I guess it’s not that bad
So many moons that we have seen, stumbling back next to me
I’ve seen right through and underneath and you make me better
I’ve seen right through and underneath and you make me better
Better... better...
You are my real prince charmin’
Like the heat from the fire, you were always burnin’
And each time you’re around
My body keeps stalin’ for your touch, your kisses and your sweet romancin'
There's an underside to you that so many adore
Aside from your temper, everything else secure
You’re good for me, baby, oh that, I’m sure
Over and over again, I want more
You’re really lovely
Underneath it all
You want to love me
Underneath it all
I’m really lucky
Underneath it all
You’re really lovely
-No Doubt "Underneath It All"
Explain to me how I managed to go to Cordova Mall twice in 3 days. I really think I've reverted to middle school activities. But anyway, Kelly liked her gift and her dinner (mmm...Smokey Bones). Been a while since I had some good BBQ.
So far, 3 A's for the spring semester, including Vectors which I was worried about. Sounds good except all of them could have easily been A+'s. Oh well.
I've loved this song since I first heard it. So pretty. Btw, the coolest CD ever would be all the songs that I've posted lyrics to on here (well, the coolest couple of CD's since I know there are more than 20 songs on here).
There's times where I want something more, someone more like me
There's times when this dress rehearsal seems incomplete
But, you see the colors in me like no one else
And behind your dark glasses you're, you're something else
You’re really lovely
Underneath it all
You want to love me
Underneath it all
I’m really lucky
Underneath it all
You’re really lovely
You know some real bad tricks and you need some discipline
But, lately you’ve been trying real hard and giving me your best
And, you give me the most gorgeous sleep that I’ve ever had
And when it’s really bad I guess it’s not that bad
So many moons that we have seen, stumbling back next to me
I’ve seen right through and underneath and you make me better
I’ve seen right through and underneath and you make me better
Better... better...
You are my real prince charmin’
Like the heat from the fire, you were always burnin’
And each time you’re around
My body keeps stalin’ for your touch, your kisses and your sweet romancin'
There's an underside to you that so many adore
Aside from your temper, everything else secure
You’re good for me, baby, oh that, I’m sure
Over and over again, I want more
You’re really lovely
Underneath it all
You want to love me
Underneath it all
I’m really lucky
Underneath it all
You’re really lovely
-No Doubt "Underneath It All"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home