Exciting weekend
Friday the 13th went ok. Didn't do a whole lot except stay around the house and then go to Chapel Center board meeting. Man, those things are way too long. Karaoke with Joe, Kristin, and Alan was, well, interesting. It was a roadside dive bar not unlike the one I went to with Dee in Louisville. Everyone there was white trash and there are so many stories it's ridiculous. But I sang "The Warrior" and "Slave" as well as "Bitch" with Kristin. It went ok, but they are different from the versions George has. I miss George.
Saturday was Clearwater with Joe to meet his dad and bowling buddies. I think it went well. His dad cracked me up several times and his friends are absolutely hysterical. In fact, I sat between Joe and his dad at dinner (which his dad generously paid for). Joe and I took a nice tour of Clearwater looking for a costume shop called Land of Make Believe. Joe really thought it was an adult costume shop since we basically used porn stores as our landmarks everywhere in Clearwater. But he was wrong, it was innocent. Lots of Renaissance type dresses that I would love to have.
Today was really just lounging around. I forgot I had some stuff I needed to do tonight, so I'm trying to get it all done before going to bed. Ry got off to home this afternoon even though I didn't see much of him this trip. Very bizarre; wonder if there's a girl involved.
Anyways, trying to keep straight what I have to do when this week because I leave for Germany Thursday!!!
Heard this on the best classic rock station ever this morning.
Have mercy, baby on a poor girl like me,
You know I'm falling, falling, falling at your feet,
I'm tingling right from my head to my toes,
So help me, help me, help me make the feeling go.
'Cause when the loving starts, and the lights go down,
And there's not another living soul around,
Then you woo me until the sun comes up,
And you say that you love me.
Have pity baby,
Just when I thought it was over,
Now you got me running, running, running for cover.
I'm begging you for a little sympathy,
'Cause if you use me again it'll be the end of me.
'Cause when the loving starts, and the lights go down,
And there's not another living soul around,
Then you woo me until the sun comes up,
And you say that you love me.
Baby, baby, hope you're gonna stay away,
'Cause I'm getting weaker, weaker everyday,
I guess I'm not as strong as I used to be,
And if you use me again it'll be the end of me.
'Cause when the loving starts, and the lights go down,
And there's not another living soul around,
Then you woo me until the sun comes up,
And you say that you love me.
Fallin' fallin' fallin
Fallin' fallin' fallin
-Fleetwood Mac "Say You Love Me"
Saturday was Clearwater with Joe to meet his dad and bowling buddies. I think it went well. His dad cracked me up several times and his friends are absolutely hysterical. In fact, I sat between Joe and his dad at dinner (which his dad generously paid for). Joe and I took a nice tour of Clearwater looking for a costume shop called Land of Make Believe. Joe really thought it was an adult costume shop since we basically used porn stores as our landmarks everywhere in Clearwater. But he was wrong, it was innocent. Lots of Renaissance type dresses that I would love to have.
Today was really just lounging around. I forgot I had some stuff I needed to do tonight, so I'm trying to get it all done before going to bed. Ry got off to home this afternoon even though I didn't see much of him this trip. Very bizarre; wonder if there's a girl involved.
Anyways, trying to keep straight what I have to do when this week because I leave for Germany Thursday!!!
Heard this on the best classic rock station ever this morning.
Have mercy, baby on a poor girl like me,
You know I'm falling, falling, falling at your feet,
I'm tingling right from my head to my toes,
So help me, help me, help me make the feeling go.
'Cause when the loving starts, and the lights go down,
And there's not another living soul around,
Then you woo me until the sun comes up,
And you say that you love me.
Have pity baby,
Just when I thought it was over,
Now you got me running, running, running for cover.
I'm begging you for a little sympathy,
'Cause if you use me again it'll be the end of me.
'Cause when the loving starts, and the lights go down,
And there's not another living soul around,
Then you woo me until the sun comes up,
And you say that you love me.
Baby, baby, hope you're gonna stay away,
'Cause I'm getting weaker, weaker everyday,
I guess I'm not as strong as I used to be,
And if you use me again it'll be the end of me.
'Cause when the loving starts, and the lights go down,
And there's not another living soul around,
Then you woo me until the sun comes up,
And you say that you love me.
Fallin' fallin' fallin
Fallin' fallin' fallin
-Fleetwood Mac "Say You Love Me"

1 Comments:
At 5:05 PM,
Vanessa said…
Glad that things went well with the Father. Had no doubts that they would.
I would very much like to see this costume store. I'm thinking many Kodak moments.
NOLA rocked. Wish you could have been there.
Post a Comment
<< Home