Cali Here I Come!
So I leave for Cali in the morning. I guess I should call it So Cal or something else like that. I'll be in Pasadena all weekend and flying back to Tampa Sun. I will be in meetings all day Fri and Sat. But the good news is that Jarrod is coming Sat and Katie will be coming either Fri or Sat evening! I haven't seen either of them in over a year, so I'm really excited about that!
As a result of them calling me, I am so behind on my reading and I'm only about halfway packed. Normally this would not be a problem, but since tomorrow is Joe and my 4 month anniversary, we're going to dinner tonight. So that cuts out a chunk of time that I could be doing something productive. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain since I'm getting good food (so I've been told since I've never been to ABC Pizza).
So since I'm headed out to So Cal, I thought I would post the lyrics of one of the cult TV shows I know you all watched when you were a teenager. Go ahead and sing along.
Surf dudes with attitudes (Kinda groovy)
Laid back moods
Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations)
Feelin' mellow
Don't wake me up
Don't wanna stop
(Don't wake me up)
Don't wake me up if I'm dreaming (California dreams)
Just let me lay here in the sun
Until my dream is done
Palm trees, ocean breeze (Let's go cruising)
You and me
Salt air, sun bleached hair (Endless summer)
Take me there
Won't let it go
Want more and more
Noise and confusion
Tough times in the neighborhood
Let me keep my illusion
These dreams are good
-California Dreams Theme Song
As a result of them calling me, I am so behind on my reading and I'm only about halfway packed. Normally this would not be a problem, but since tomorrow is Joe and my 4 month anniversary, we're going to dinner tonight. So that cuts out a chunk of time that I could be doing something productive. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain since I'm getting good food (so I've been told since I've never been to ABC Pizza).
So since I'm headed out to So Cal, I thought I would post the lyrics of one of the cult TV shows I know you all watched when you were a teenager. Go ahead and sing along.
Surf dudes with attitudes (Kinda groovy)
Laid back moods
Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations)
Feelin' mellow
Don't wake me up
Don't wanna stop
(Don't wake me up)
Don't wake me up if I'm dreaming (California dreams)
Just let me lay here in the sun
Until my dream is done
Palm trees, ocean breeze (Let's go cruising)
You and me
Salt air, sun bleached hair (Endless summer)
Take me there
Won't let it go
Want more and more
Noise and confusion
Tough times in the neighborhood
Let me keep my illusion
These dreams are good
-California Dreams Theme Song

1 Comments:
At 4:37 PM,
Vanessa said…
I loved California Dreams!!! I think I've seen every single episode. First I had the hots for Matt, then Mark (Sly's cousin). What a great show, with really good music.
SoCal sounds like fun. Have a great time and also happy month-a-versary.
Post a Comment
<< Home