Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Monday, August 08, 2005

Cali trip

So I'm back from Cali. People drive ridiculously fast out there whenever there's no one in front of them. I guess that's because they're almost always in gridlocked traffic. The meeting went well; we got a lot more done a lot more quickly than we expected. Katie came to visit Fri night and Jarrod came Sat night. I got to catch up with both of them since I hadn't seen either in over a year. It's amazing how a year can elapse but when you start talking, it's like you just saw them yesterday.

Probably the highlight of my trip was when we were at dinner Sat. One of the ladies sitting across the table from me said "Is that Susan Lucci?" I turned around and saw Liza Huber, who plays Gwen on Passions, and is Susan Lucci's daughter. I just about freaked out. They both walked right by our table. Susan is absolutely tiny (short) and both of them are like twigs. They both had flawless makeup and hair (too much makeup on Liza I think), almost like they had just come from the set. There was a guy with them, and I would assume it was Liza's husband Alex Hesterberg III. Btw, if you want to see what he does for a living, go to http://www2.sjsu.edu/cdm/conferences/bcp3/speakers/Alex_Hesterberg.html
I love Googling people! I really wanted to go over to them, but I didn't want to be a big dork about it. So I didn't, not even when Susan was in the bathroom. So I did have a star sighting in California, my trip was complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home