Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Come and Gone

So graduation has come and gone. I didn't trip or fall, thank goodness. It was a long ceremony, and quite boring, I thought. But it did provide closure in more than one way, which was really really good. Most of the people closest to me were in attendance (even if Ry was only there til I walked across the stage), but I did miss the friend demographic in the audience. Kelly and Bill both had to back out almost last minute, which was really disappointing. But all in all, worth the time and money I suppose. Again, the closure was well worth it. Oh, and if you want to see pics, let me know.

And now I'm settling into the work routine. Still not working full time, but close to it. I'll be doing half days on Fridays, but at least 8 hours/day the other 4 days. That way I should be able to save some money for the fall when I won't be working. Speaking of, I'm gonna have to look more closely at possible apts for the fall soon.

So I should probably leave you with a deep thought, I suppose. Well, here's what I've come up with:

Be proud of your accomplishments, big and small. You might be the only person to remember them, but they are precious moments that you can always look back on when times get tough. And here's hoping that everyone gets a chance to have some form of closure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home