Graduation
So this is it... I graduate with my MPH from USF today. Let's just pray that I don't trip or fall or anything like that! I will post the lyrics to the song that my former pastor will be playing at the Gulf Breeze High School baccalaureate service at the bottom. So congrats to all the other grads out there, including but most certainly not limited to, my cousins and a few friends: Katie (BS-UWF), Holley (High School), Cassie (MD-UTMB), Alan (MPH-USF), Brianne (MS-Tulane), etc.
On a couple other notes, we went to Bern's for dinner last night. VERY good. I'll post pics on facebook soon. Check out my former Public Speaking instructor (Tim)'s blog: http://www.entertainmentweakly.com/blog/ In particular, go to the music page. It's quite entertaining and he's talented. But be forewarned that there is a good bit of sexual content. Oh, and I found out that one guy from my public speaking class signed up for the HPV study that I promoted in my motivational speech. I think I should get an A since I motivated someone, right??
So I hope everyone has a great weekend. Here's the song for all the grads:
Maybe we're all different
But we're still the same
We all got the blood of Eden running to our veins
I know sometimes it's hard for you to see
You caught between just who you are and who you want to be
If you feel alone and lost and need a friend
Remember every new beginning is some beginning's end
Welcome to wherever you are
This is your life, you made it this far
Welcome, you got to believe
That right here right now you're exactly where you're supposed to be
Welcome to wherever you are
When everybody's in and you're left out
And you feel drowning in a shadow of the dawn
Everyone's a miracle in their own way
Just listen to yourself not what other people say
When it seems you're lost alone and feeling down
Remember everybody's different, just take a look around
Welcome to wherever you are
This is your life, you made it this far
Welcome, you got to believe
That right here right now you're exactly where you're supposed to be
Be who you want to be, be who you are
Everyone's a hero, everyone's a star
When you want to give up and your heart's about to break
Remember that you're perfect,
God's make no mistakes
-Bon Jovi "Welcome to Wherever You Are"
On a couple other notes, we went to Bern's for dinner last night. VERY good. I'll post pics on facebook soon. Check out my former Public Speaking instructor (Tim)'s blog: http://www.entertainmentweakly.com/blog/ In particular, go to the music page. It's quite entertaining and he's talented. But be forewarned that there is a good bit of sexual content. Oh, and I found out that one guy from my public speaking class signed up for the HPV study that I promoted in my motivational speech. I think I should get an A since I motivated someone, right??
So I hope everyone has a great weekend. Here's the song for all the grads:
Maybe we're all different
But we're still the same
We all got the blood of Eden running to our veins
I know sometimes it's hard for you to see
You caught between just who you are and who you want to be
If you feel alone and lost and need a friend
Remember every new beginning is some beginning's end
Welcome to wherever you are
This is your life, you made it this far
Welcome, you got to believe
That right here right now you're exactly where you're supposed to be
Welcome to wherever you are
When everybody's in and you're left out
And you feel drowning in a shadow of the dawn
Everyone's a miracle in their own way
Just listen to yourself not what other people say
When it seems you're lost alone and feeling down
Remember everybody's different, just take a look around
Welcome to wherever you are
This is your life, you made it this far
Welcome, you got to believe
That right here right now you're exactly where you're supposed to be
Be who you want to be, be who you are
Everyone's a hero, everyone's a star
When you want to give up and your heart's about to break
Remember that you're perfect,
God's make no mistakes
-Bon Jovi "Welcome to Wherever You Are"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home