Random Survey thing I stole from Nessa
A- Age of your first love: (What I thought was love at the time) 15
B- Band you are listening to right now: Bon Jovi (still hung up on 'em since last week)
C- Current crush: oh, a guy who's on the other side of the country
D- Dad's name: Dale
E- Easiest person to talk to: I guess Kelly
F- Favorite ice cream: Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup
G- Gummy worms or gummy bears? bears
H- Hometown: Gulf Breeze
I- Instruments: charter member of parents' church's bell choir
J- Junior high: the hell known as Gulf Breeze Middle
K- Kids: oh hell no
L- Longest car ride: We went from Florida to Georgia to Indiana once
M- Mom's name: Lisa
N- Nicknames: Lnz, Z, Leeeeenseeee
O- One wish: happiness for those whom I love
P- Phobia: Failure
Q- Quote: (only bc I used it earlier today) "You regret more the things you don't do than those that you do."
R- Reason to smile: Figure Skating coming on in 5 mins!
S- Song you sang last: "Have a Nice Day" Bon Jovi (told you)
T- Time you woke up today: 7 AM
U- Unknown fact about you: I got one of the Chick Fil A stuffed cows for free during the Peach Bowl
W- Worst habit: not keeping my room clean
X- X-rays you've had: teeth, that's it
Y- Years since you've been to church: not even a week, went last Sunday
Z- Zodiac sign: Virgo
B- Band you are listening to right now: Bon Jovi (still hung up on 'em since last week)
C- Current crush: oh, a guy who's on the other side of the country
D- Dad's name: Dale
E- Easiest person to talk to: I guess Kelly
F- Favorite ice cream: Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup
G- Gummy worms or gummy bears? bears
H- Hometown: Gulf Breeze
I- Instruments: charter member of parents' church's bell choir
J- Junior high: the hell known as Gulf Breeze Middle
K- Kids: oh hell no
L- Longest car ride: We went from Florida to Georgia to Indiana once
M- Mom's name: Lisa
N- Nicknames: Lnz, Z, Leeeeenseeee
O- One wish: happiness for those whom I love
P- Phobia: Failure
Q- Quote: (only bc I used it earlier today) "You regret more the things you don't do than those that you do."
R- Reason to smile: Figure Skating coming on in 5 mins!
S- Song you sang last: "Have a Nice Day" Bon Jovi (told you)
T- Time you woke up today: 7 AM
U- Unknown fact about you: I got one of the Chick Fil A stuffed cows for free during the Peach Bowl
W- Worst habit: not keeping my room clean
X- X-rays you've had: teeth, that's it
Y- Years since you've been to church: not even a week, went last Sunday
Z- Zodiac sign: Virgo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home