Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Monday, February 13, 2006

To those I love...

This post is going out to my family and friends, those people whom I love.

On this day in the middle of February, Valentine's Day, V Day, Singles Awareness Day, whatever you want to call it, I want to express my deepest appreciation for everything each of you has done for me. I truly have been blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. I hope that each of you has a fantastic day, week, month, year...because you definitely deserve it. I love you and I hope you know I would do anything for you. In honor of each of you, I wanted to post this song off Bon Jovi's latest album. Again, I love you.

How you spend your minutes are what matters
All tomorrows come from yesterday's
When you're feeling broke and bruised and sometimes shattered
Blew out the candles on the cake like everything's a big mistake
It seems you always wait for life to happen
And your last buck can't buy a lucky break
If all we've got is us then lifes worth living
And if you're in, you know I'm in
I'm ready and I'm willing
I Am
When you think that no-one needs you
Sees you or believes you
No ones there to understand
I Am
I'll be there to be that someone
When you think that no one, is there to hold your hand
I Am
We're just who we are, there's no pretending
It takes a while to learn to live in your own skin
Say a prayer that we might find our happy ending
And if you're in, you know I'm in
I'm ready and I'm willing
And I aint got no halo hanging over my head
I aint gonna judge you, I'm just here to love you
I Am
I Am
-Bon Jovi "I Am"

1 Comments:

  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    very sweet. i'll even forgive the bon jovi ;-) take care

     

Post a Comment

<< Home