Discovery
I made the discovery that I can access blogspot blogs at work. Funny bc I can't access livejournal or xanga blogs. It also won't let me access other random things and the reasons crack me up (my fav is "nudity and gruesome content"). But this discovery means I might be able to update this thing more regularly. How bout that huh?
Not much going on except the usual school BS. Clinical Trials midterm tomorrow night which I have no idea if I'm prepared for or not. I just have no motivation or energy to study. Hopefully it will all be ok.
So I guess I should post a song on here. But I'm blocked from anything that might have profanity in it. So you'll have to do without today. Sorry.
Not much going on except the usual school BS. Clinical Trials midterm tomorrow night which I have no idea if I'm prepared for or not. I just have no motivation or energy to study. Hopefully it will all be ok.
So I guess I should post a song on here. But I'm blocked from anything that might have profanity in it. So you'll have to do without today. Sorry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home