Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm off (again)

So this weekend was fun. Joe and I went to dinner and then to see Wedding Crashers Fri night. If you haven't seen this movie, it's hilarious, and I recommend it. Sat we went to St. Pete to go to the Dali museum (bought mom's bday present!) and then to the Pier. Did a wine tasting, and Joe actually bought a bottle of wine. This is surprising bc he does not like wine at all, but for some reason he liked these sweet, fruity wines. We stopped at Winn Dixie since it's going out of business and everything was 30 or 50% off. We got some random stuff, let me tell ya.

But the real reason for the entry is that I'm off to my last trip for the summer in just a couple hours. I am going to Georgia to see my extended family. I promised them I would come see them at some point in addition to Tgiving and Xmas. So this is it. It'll be weird bc EVERYONE will be in school or at work during the day, so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. But as always, fun will be had. The Martin and Childs families always have fun when we get together. Plus, who can resist 4 kids under the age of 11 yelling for you when you get off an airplane? Fri is also my grandparents' 55th wedding anniversary. I'm really excited that I can be there for that. So this is me signing off probably until Sunday at the earliest. Until then, carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home