Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Another day

So I really don't intend to post in this so infrequently. But if you do the math (32+ hours of work +15 hours of class+ a boyfriend + brother in town + meetings, etc) there's not a lot of free time for me to sit down and write in this thing. My hard copy is about 10 days behind as well, so at some point I need to get on that too.

Work is going pretty well. I'm working on prepping for the Worksite Wellness Conference that happens next Wed-Fri. There's all kinds of shit for me to do, including updating the resources list, burning CDs with all the conference material, preparing conference folders, etc. And it all has to be done by Tues AM. Yippee. But I'm also making progress on getting the piles of papers off my desk. It's a slow but steady process. Maybe it'll all be done by the end of next week. Let's hope.

School is going pretty well. Got a 98 on my first A & P exam. I'm working on some group projects in different classes with varying degrees of group members' help. My infectious disease epi course hasn't met for the last 2 weeks, but October is going to be crazy in that class, with the final paper due Oct 17, a critique due Oct 3, midterm Oct 24, powerpoint due Oct 24, and a presentation either the 24th or 31st. And that's just one class!!! Plus my comprehensive exams are Oct 28, so I guess I should start preparing for those eventually. But it's just a fight to stay afloat with school work.

Ryan's visit went ok I guess. I saw him for dinner and getting him a key on Fri and then for lunch on Sun. And that was it. He was with other friends the entire rest of the time. But I guess it's his trip and his life and he can do whatever he wants with it.

I am officially the Relay for Life team captain for the COPH. I sort of had to be since no one else was gonna do it. So that means I have 2 hours of meetings once a month instead of one. Joy Joy. But it should be fun.

I'm now taking a kickboxing class at the USF gym 2 days a week. Both of the instructors are in the COPH which is pretty cool. Alice is going with me and we have a good time. We both also like to use our boyfriends as punching bags to practice. And amazingly enough, they put up with it for the most part.

Ok, I'm gonna sign off since I need to go into the school and do some work. I'm not going into work today or I'll end up working like 40 hrs this week and I don't wanna do that. I will try to post again before another week is out.

Keep your thoughts and prayers on those suffering from hurricanes, esp now with Rita in the Gulf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home