Obeservations and Anecdotes
I don't have a whole lot to write, just a few observations and anecdotes:
- Why is it that the vast majority of Tulane students have a picture involving alcohol on thefacebook.com? Maybe it's bc TU is #11 in party schools in the country. More importantly, it's #1 in hard liquor. So here's to Tulane for teaching me how to drink hard liquor, as it is now my alcohol of choice!
- I was sitting here at my computer, minding my own business, and Alice (roommate) on the phone with her boyfriend said: "Why is it that I'm in public health and I misspell 'health' nearly every single time I write it???" And this girl is going to get her PhD in a little over a year.
- So I got the internship at the VA hospital that I applied for. The problem is that it's 32 hours/week. I have 15 hours of class/week. That's not a whole lot of time for me to be me. Oh well, I can always quit I guess.
- I think as a result of said internship, I will have to cancel my Jazzercise membership and just take aerobics classes at the USF gym. This is going to depress me greatly as I have come to enjoy my time with the Jazzercise ladies. It also means I have to find another Halloween party to attend this year.
- So when/if TS Katrina comes to Tampa this weekend, Alice will have missed all 3 of the storms since we've lived in this place. Lucky bitch.
- On a dare, a Florida Marlins batboy tried to drink a gallon of milk in under an hour without throwing up. But not only did the batboy not succeed in the challenge, his mere attempt cost him his job for six games, the Miami Herald reported Wednesday. (thanks to JLo for the info) My roommate's response? "That's why boys are so special."
So I think that's all for tonight. Tune in again at another time for more entertainment.

1 Comments:
At 11:11 PM,
Vanessa said…
Whatever you do, do *not* quit the internship. It's a valuable piece of experience to add to the resume.
Post a Comment
<< Home