Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mostly music

Many things to discuss in this post. All of the things in the previous entry went well, except the test. Only got a 85 on it, 86.5 when you add the extra credit. But the average was about an 81 and the current overall average is about a 82 or 83, so I'm expecting her to curve the final course grade somewhat. Thank goodness I did the extra credit that gave me the extra point on my final grade.

So I was driving home Sunday night and heard 2 songs in a row that I would want on my "stripper songs" cd if it existed. So I started thinking about what would have to go on that CD, and here's what I have so far (and not necessarily in this order): Britney "Baby One More Time" and "I'm a Slave 4 U," The Pretenders "Brass in Pocket," Nickelback "Figured U Out," Mya "My Love is like Whoah," Christina Milian "Dip it Low," Queen "Fat Bottomed Girls," Sir Mix A Lot "Baby Got Back." I thought I had more, but I'm blanking. But any and all suggestions are welcome.

And just for fun, when you get a minute, go to this site. Make sure you have the sound on. http://home.uchicago.edu/~yli5/Flash/Fire.html

I'm going out tonight after class with Alan to celebrate his 28th birthday. We're going karaoking since that's his gig now. We'll see what I can bust out. I need a drink anyway, so it should be fun. But this weekend is all work: 30 min chlamydia presentation for Monday, clinical trials group project meeting, and practice PCAT. Plus Ryan's in town. I've only seen him for about an hour total, and that was due to him wanting to eat. And I'm sure that pattern will continue. But oh well. He is my brother.

Just as an aside, my application to UGA is complete. I'm working on my personal statement for the UF and Mercer apps. Maybe I'll have that done this weekend too. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home