Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Just wow...

So Mom and I went to the Bon Jovi concert this past Friday. The only word I can say is Wow. He came out right next to our section and played the first song on a stage in the sound area (so way far away from the main stage). He came up in the crowd once more to do Blaze of Glory and Bed of Roses. It was just a really amazing show, and mom and I have vowed to do it again next time they tour. I just wish Joe or Aunt Heather could have been there to fill the 3rd seat. They both would have enjoyed it immensely.

Besides having Mom in town for the concert, I've been dog sitting for Bear. He finally ate something this morning (he hadn't since Jim and Vicki left Fri morning). And we're doing alright, except that he laid on me this morning and started licking my face. Yuck.

Last night was USF's production of the Vagina Monologues. Well done, for such a small scale production. They raised $3400 for the Clothesline Project, which was really cool. Oh, and I dragged Kristin away from her studying to go to her first performance. She really enjoyed it and thinks it should be required viewing for all med students. I just smile at that.

Congrats to the PHS Lady Tigers. They are returning to the state tournament for the first time since we won the state title in the 1996-1997 season. Story is here: http://pensacolanewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060219/SPORTS/602190334/1002
If they can make it to the championship game, I'll go see them in Lakeland on Sat. I don't think I can make it to the semi-final on Thurs afternoon (work sucks, I know). Oh, and congrats to the FWB girls who also moved to the state tourney in 5A.
GOOOOOOOOOOO MIGHTY TIGERS!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    So unfair about the concert, but glad you had a good time. I'll have to update my blog one of these days with stuff about the trip.

    You are picking me up on Saturday right? Just asking b/c you are talking about going to Lakeland for the tournament

     

Post a Comment

<< Home