Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Update

So here's the update for anyone who hasn't heard/been told:
  1. I have an interview at UGA's pharmacy school this coming Thursday. I will fly up Wed night and come back Sat morning. I'll get to see Kelly, John, and Jordan during the course of the trip. I'm excited!!!
  2. I have been accepted to UF's pharmacy school in St Pete starting in the fall. I have to send in my "acceptance of acceptance" this week and start getting shot to get my records up to date.
  3. So that means if I'm accepted to UGA, I have a decision to make.
  4. Got an A on my Research Methods midterm when most of the class failed it. I'm happy, but can't really show it.

I think that's it for now. I'm not feeling full speed today, so I'll try to do better next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home