Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Entertainment

So here are some things I've been ruminating about lately...
  • Why don't more guys take group exercise classes? I understand that some of them are too "wussy" for them (like yoga or pilates). But take for example, Cardiofunk. Where else can you go on a college campus and see good looking girls shaking their butts? For a whole 45 mins?? So hats off to the straight, white guys who come to Cardiofunk, whatever their reasons. They definitely entertained me.
  • I just love on air battles. This morning, the 2 morning radio shows that I listen to were just blasting one another (they both play alternative music, so they compete for the same audience). It was quality entertainment.
  • There are some people whom I want to stay with me forever. Sort of like a bird on my shoulder, so that they can say offhand comments and keep me amused. Alan sits behind me in class on Wednesdays, and he's the bird for that time.
  • So this morning, I was awoken 15 mins before my alarm by my cell phone ringing. I was a little fuzzy on why my alarm clock sounded weird and then realized it was my phone. Stupid boyfriend called before my alarm even went off! This is now twice in the last 2.5 weeks that he has done this. So I'm thinking that's really 2 strikes. I'll have to find an appropriate punishment if he strikes out.
  • Something that was said on The Bachelor this past Monday hit me. When Travis didn't pick Moana (good choice in my opinion), she said that "guys like that always end up with the good girls, they never end up with girls like me." I don't think this is so true. I consider myself a "good girl," and I think most people would as well. No drop-dead gorgeous doctor has ever tried to hit on me. So I think her whining is just that: whining.
  • I think this might be a first: I have not seen any of the movies nominated for Best Picture in this weekend's Oscars. In fact, I'm not sure I've seen any of the movies that are nominated for ANYTHING. Guess I'll have a lot of catching up to do.
Ok, that's about all I have at the moment. I know there's more, but you'll just have to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home