Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Unwritten

So there's lots to write about, but I'm sure I won't want to get into all of it. First, it's Spring Break. Unfortunately, all that means for me is that I don't have to go to class and have pressing homework assignments. But I guess I'll take what I can get, especially since midterms last week was HELL. It's nice to be home in the 6 o'clock hour instead of the 9, that's for sure.

Second, Joe's in a new apt. Pretty nice one too. I helped with the move, but wasn't allowed to do much (I guess since I'm female), which was almost ok with me since I had to go to a midterm review session from the move-in and didn't want to be too sweaty and nasty.

I got my PCAT scores back and did really well on them, sort of surprisingly. So I keep waiting on a phone call, email, or letter from the schools to see if they want to interview me. It's frustrating that that's all I can do, but I guess I'll just have to deal. I sort of just wish that I could know where I was going already. But I will try to be patient.

I guess on that note, I'll leave you with my fav song of the moment and a thought: think for a moment about all the things we leave unsaid, unwritten, un-communicated.

I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined
I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned
Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your innovations
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten
I break tradition, sometimes my tries, are outside the lines
We've been conditioned to not make mistakes, but I can't live that way
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

-Unwritten, Natasha Bedingfield

1 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Vanessa said…

    That is a really good song. I almost downloaded it but when listening to the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" soundtrack, I found that I already had it :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home