Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Monday, April 03, 2006

Back and 1 year

I'm back from my interview. Went ok, but it was only 15 mins. I was a little mad that I spent a lot of time and money for only a 15 min interview. Oh well. I got to see Jordan, Kelly, and John, which was cool as always.

And here are some things I've been ruminating about recently...
  • How some females can avoid having a garbage can in the bathroom baffles me. It really does.
  • Just a shout out to the people in my CardioFunk class and the teacher Nakreshia for making today's class totally kick ass.
  • I'm really afraid for American society. It can only say bad things when one of the biggest hits in the country is titled "I'm in Love with a Stripper."
  • Atlanta radio stations truly are better than any other market I have ever been in.
  • Deal or No Deal is my new obsession. I think once my offer topped $100,000, I would totally walk.
  • My grandmother is finally retiring at the end of this year. She has been working with kindergarteners for over 30 years. I only wish that I could be there to see the farewell they're going to give her.
  • I managed to win BOTH the women's and men's bracket pools this year against my friends. So I get bragging rights for a full year. If only I could have beaten my dad and won the family one too...
Ok, I never do this, but I guess after a year, it's time. Tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary with Joe. I love you and I thank you for all the great times we've had, and I hope we have many more together.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home