In Memory...
This post will probably be pretty short. I just found out that a guy I grew up with, Justin Taunton, passed away in the last couple of days. He apparently had some mysterious illness that wouldn't allow him to keep any food down for a couple weeks and lost 10 pounds in the process. Well, a couple days ago, his mother tried to feed him some Jello and then went out for a minute, and he died in those few minutes. It truly is tragic and bizarre.
So here's to Justin, possibly one of the kindest, warm-hearted individuals that I've ever known. A person who always acted so tough, but deep down was one of the most wonderful people. And his smile was his giveaway to his true self. I'll miss you Justin, but I know that you have gone on to a better place.
RIP Justin Gregory Taunton June 1, 1982- April 29, 2006
So here's to Justin, possibly one of the kindest, warm-hearted individuals that I've ever known. A person who always acted so tough, but deep down was one of the most wonderful people. And his smile was his giveaway to his true self. I'll miss you Justin, but I know that you have gone on to a better place.
RIP Justin Gregory Taunton June 1, 1982- April 29, 2006

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home