Fun 1.25 days
Interesting stuff that I've heard within the last 30 hours or so:
"When you have a yeast infection, you just want to use a steel brush to scratch up there." -Mom
"I don't want to have this mole removed [on my right forearm] because it helps me determine my right from my left." -Cara
"Man, I'm tired. I slept in the closet last night." -Nancy, Jazzercise instructor
"I'm all ready for the cruise, but I don't know who I'm gonna sleep with yet!" -Kim, Jazzercise instructor
"When you have a yeast infection, you just want to use a steel brush to scratch up there." -Mom
"I don't want to have this mole removed [on my right forearm] because it helps me determine my right from my left." -Cara
"Man, I'm tired. I slept in the closet last night." -Nancy, Jazzercise instructor
"I'm all ready for the cruise, but I don't know who I'm gonna sleep with yet!" -Kim, Jazzercise instructor

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home