Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Monday, January 24, 2005

Ahhh....Britney

No real big thoughts for today. Dee and I really need to write our play/musical...I told her that guys just shouldn't date us bc they either turn gay or almost die. I think we could make a great comedy out of that. Computer Apps is really really boring, but I guess I knew that going in. But went to Panera with Seana and Kyla (sp?) bc Whitney had a meeting and Ali dropped the course :( So good. I love my 1/2 caesar salad and a bowl of chicken noodle soup!

So I'm working on a montage of quotes from Britney songs. Here's what I have so far (sources available on request).

"People can take everything away from you, but they can never take away your truth. But the question is: can you handle mine?"

"All these strange relationships really get me down.
I see nothing wrong spreading myself around."

"Boys, sometimes a girl just needs one
Boys, to love her and to hold
Boys, and when a girl is with one
Boys, then she's in control"

"Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em"

"If there's nothing missing in my life then why do these tears come at night?"

"You see my problem is this
I'm dreaming away
Wishing that heroes they truly exist"

"Cuz to lose all my senses that is just so typically me"

"I just wanna be happy in a place where love is free
Can you take me there?"

"But who am I to say what a girl is to do?
God I need some answers"

"Now it's nothing but my way
My loneliness ain't killing me no more"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home