Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Recap

All I'm gonna say about Mark's party is Wow. I had a lot of fun with mostly people in Mark and Kirk's department, but I am infinitely grateful to Sona for being the only other PH person to show!!! I'm so glad she was there because I was jumping out of my skin for a little while. I'm just gonna say this: I looked hot. And I ought to have; I spent more time on my hair last night than I had in the last month combined. There are lots of stories from last night, so if you want to hear, let me know and I'll call you or you can call me. But trust me, things were not as I expected them to be and not as they initially appeared. Oh, and the advice that I gleaned from last night is this:

Be careful what you say because it just might come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home